Energy conservation in Commercial set ups
Choose the correct commercial cooking utensils to ensure saving energy and safety in the kitchen
- Implement plans where in there are systems to begin and end cooking procedures to save energy
- Make use of common sense in case of preheating
- Clean gas burners regularly to avoid energy loss
- Maintain and repair all kitchen equipments/gaskets
- Cook at right flames/temperatures to avoid excessive gas consumption
- Use standard equipments such as water heaters/geysers/burners.